You are invited to partner with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner! If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to post-secondary options, you might consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner.
Participating companies in the HECA Business Partner Program receive the following benefits*:
- Listing of your organization as a HECA Business Partner on the HECA website, which is regularly viewed by our membership of over 1,100 higher educational consultants, including posting of your business logo and business description; and
- Separate listing in the discount provider section of our website, should you choose to offer a discount to HECA members; and
- Priority registration and a 20% discount on an exhibit table during our annual national conference; and
- Featured in " Business Partner Update" of our organization’s weekly bulletin on a rotating basis; and
- An initial announcement of your organization’s membership to our entire consultant membership in the monthly update and twice-annual use of our member mailing list, including offering a webinar to our members; and
- Use of the HECA Business Partner logo on your website or materials.
Business Partners pay an Annual Fee of $550.00. The membership cycle runs from November 1st to October 31st. New memberships will be prorated through August. New memberships initiated in September or October will have the term extended through the next membership cycle (13-14 months of membership.)
If you would like your business to be part of the HECA Business Partner Program and featured as such on our website, please complete and submit the Business Partner Program Application
Questions? Email our Business Partners Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org
* These benefits do not transfer if not used during the membership year.