You are invited to partner with HECA by becoming a HECA Affiliate! If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to post-secondary options, you might consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Affiliate.
Participating companies in the HECA Affiliate Program receive the following benefits:
- Listing of your organization as a HECA Affiliate on the HECA website, which is regularly viewed by our membership of over 900 higher educational consultants, including posting of your business logo and business description; and
- Separate listing in the discount provider section of our website, should you choose to offer a discount to HECA members; and
- Priority registration and a 20% discount on an exhibit table during our annual national conference; and
- Featured in "Affiliate Corner" of our organization’s monthly update once per year; and
- An initial announcement of your organization’s membership to our entire consultant membership in the monthly update and twice-annual use of our member mailing list, including offering a webinar to our members; and
- Use of the HECA Affiliate logo on your website or materials.
Affiliates pay an Annual Affiliate Fee of $550.00. The membership cycle runs from November 1st to October 31st. New memberships will be prorated.
If you would like your business to be part of the HECA Affiliate Program and featured as such on our website, please complete and submit the Affiliate Program Application
Questions? Email our Affiliate Relations Manager