Illuminate Your Practice
Come to Learn, Network and Visit colleges in New England
Joanne & Sue are looking forward to seeing all of you there!
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com
And remember, if you attend the 2019 Conference, you too can be “Wicked* Smaaht”
*New England definition of Wicked: synonymous with very or really. Used to add emphasis to an adjective.
2019 HECA College Fair & Reception
Registration available here!Call for Proposals now open!
HECA will give priority to sessions using presenters from more than one institution or program, as diverse points of view are preferred. This includes sessions that feature presenters from multiple schools or feature a consultant along with an admission representative or service.
- Breakout sessions are approximately 1-hour in length.
- Sessions are presented for the professional development of our membership and should not be used to demonstrate or sell a particular product, program, or school.
- A good sessions covers one topic in depth, rather than giving an overview of many topics.
- Breakout sessions will be presented on both Tuesday, June 18 and Wednesday, June 19, 2019.
- We expect a large number of proposals and will let you know by February 14 if we are able to include yours in the 2019 HECA Conference offerings.
- Proposals are due by midnight Monday, December 10, 2018, EST.