WHILE YOU'RE HERE
Photo by Jeff Fusco for PHLCVB
With over a dozen colleges in the city and another dozen + within half an hour’s drive, there’s certainly plenty for educational consultants to see and do. But for those of us who do not live by college alone, Philly is also a great place to explore history, museums, great restaurants, theaters, and shopping.
- To easily locate the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’s House, Rocky's steps, or any other Philadelphia attraction, we suggest using this Interactive map of Philly
- Here's the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide viewed online or via this iOS app.
- For what’s happening while you’re in Philly, see http://www.uwishunu.com/
- If you’re wondering how to pronounce “Schuylkill” or how to order your cheesesteak, you can learn how to talk like a local here
- And speaking of cheesesteak, if you're hungry, check out these Restaurant Tips