We are very excited about our HECA Affiliate Program! If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to post-secondary options, you should consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Affiliate.
Participating companies in the HECA Affiliate Program receive the following benefits:
- Listing of your organization as a HECA Affiliate on the HECA website, which is regularly viewed by our membership of over 900 higher educational consultants, including posting of your business logo and business description, and
- Separate listing in the discount provider section of our website, should you choose to offer a discount to HECA members, and
- A 20% discount on a booth during our annual national conference vendor fair, and
- Featured in "Affiliate Corner" of the HECA monthly newsletter once per year, and
- An initial announcement of your organization’s services and products to our entire membership in the monthly newsletter
- Twice-annual use of our member mailing list, including offering a webinar to our members, and
- Use of the HECA Affiliate logo on your website or materials.
Affiliates will pay an Annual Affiliate Fee of $550.00. For new memberships the term of affiliate membership will run until October 31, 2017. The fee ($550) will be prorated for new affiliates (effective January 18, 2017).
If you would like your business to be part of the HECA Affiliate Program and featured as such on our website, please complete and submit the Affiliate Program Application
Questions? Email our Affiliate Relations Manager